XsV Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoS 1.1 Tournament Coming Up!!

5 posters

Go down

SoS 1.1 Tournament Coming Up!! Empty SoS 1.1 Tournament Coming Up!!

Post  skittles Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 pm

As stated, this tourney is in 1.1 and is hosted by SoS.

I know several of the clans that are heading into it, and this won't be an easy one to bring home... :p

This is one where I'm going to need our best to step up and start practicing for this one. I really want to win this one, simply because these are the guys that XsV used to rival back in the earlier days.
Several clans such as ATS and tCC have entered.

Let me know if you would like to be on the tourney team for this one, I need some guys to step up and begin practice as a unit once a week until the time comes.

As far as information goes, I don't have a whole lot for ya. They don't even know if it will be a 3v3 or a 6v6.. so we need to be prepared for anything. All servers are American.
skittles
skittles
Admin

http://clanxsv.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

SoS 1.1 Tournament Coming Up!! Empty Re: SoS 1.1 Tournament Coming Up!!

Post  deacon Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:05 am

Hi all we have worked out the details they will be as follows, as it says XSV will be allowed 2 teams consisting of 3players and 2 subs for each. Please register your teams at http://www.thesosclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=864#864

Game: Swat 4 version 1.1

The following clans are registered for the Tournament:

SoS Save our Souls
ATS Advanced Tactical Squad
SiC Silent Infiltration Crew
US*T United States Tactical
SuP Select united Players
XsV XceSSiVe
tCC the Crazy Calm
WAW We Already Won

Tournament Information
  • Barricaded Suspects
  • 3 vs 3
  • One map (Abomb)
  • Two rounds; Third round is a tie breaker
  • 10 minutes each
  • Two referees, one viewing each team
  • Five registered players per team (Two spares are back ups for no-shows)
  • No mid-match subbing
  • No kick for multiple TK
  • SoS servers will be used for matches (see server detail below)
  • SoS|| Save our Souls: 64.27.9.91:10485
  • SoS|| HQ: 69.13.121.1:10480

Referees

Referees will team spectate and take video footage of any suspect players. Video will be reviewed, if the player is deemed to be hacking the team will be forced to forfeit all their games and will not be allowed to continue in the tournament. Referees will be supplied by SoS. ATS will referee SoS matches. In the event SoS vs ATS another clan will be requested to supply two non-biased referee's (i.e. if the outcome of the SoS vs ATS match affects who the referee's team will play in any of their matches, different referees will be selected.)

Player Registration
    1. Current Swat 4 clans will be allowed to submit two teams.
    2. Five players may be registered per team.
    3. Two of these players will be spares for no-shows or time conflicts.
    4. There is NO subbing of players mid-match.
    5. If a player is registered for Team One they may not sub in for Team Two.
    6. Players may only scrim for the team they are registered for.
    7. Players may not be registered for more than one team.

Pools

Stage 1: This tournament will be divided into four pools. Each team will play once against the other teams in their pool. The winner of each pool progresses onto the next stage.
Stage 2: Pool 1 winner will then play off against Pool 4 winner. Pool 2 winner will play off against Pool 3 winner.
Stage 3: The two winning teams will progress to play in the Championship Match. The two losing teams will play for third place.

Pool List:

Pool 1: ATS1, UST1, XsV1
Pool 2: SoS1, SiC1, SuP
Pool 3: tCC, WAW, ATS2, SiC2
Pool 4: XsV2, SoS2, SuP2

Rules

NO Cheating. Players are not permitted at any time to use any form of hack. Any player found cheating will result in both them and their clan being banned from the Tournament and the player and their IP reported to all clans in the Swat 4 community.

NO Glitching: is defined as: "A location where one cannot be killed BY ANY MEANS(this does NOT mean that they are HARD to kill, it means that it is physically/Virtually impossible to kill them), A place where you have to use a key combination that warps the player model causing you to access an area normally not accessible by normal means(walking, crouching, jumping, falling, or standing on top of a player)."

NO Smurfing: If you are caught smurfing which is defined in this case as playing for another clan of which YOU ARE NOT part of, you will be banned from the remainder of the tournament. The clan caught smurfing will be forced to forfeit that match.

Spawn camping: is apart of the game. If you do not want your spawn camped do not give the enemy a chance to get there. It is your own teams fault for giving up your spawn. Complaining about it is unsportsmanlike conduct and will not be permitted. Both teams have the ability to kill whether it is at the spawn or not. (Please note: While this is allowed in this Tournament it is not permitted for general play in our servers. This is to ensure people enjoy playing in our servers.)

Camping: is allowed in matches so please do not complain about the basic mechanics of the game. If you do not like the rules then do NOT play OR make a strong case for why it should NOT be permitted. (Please note: While this is allowed in this Tournament it is not permitted for general play in our servers. This is to ensure people enjoy playing in our servers.)

Match Communication: Team Leaders and Referee's are the ONLY players allowed to talk in matches. At the start of each match each team will be required to nominate a Team Leader. If you feel the need to talk use your ventrilo/teamspeak, xfire, or team chat. If it is to say gg, ns, hf, gl that is fine, but badmouthing and unsportsmanlike conduct will NOT be permitted. Accusations are absolutely prohibited. If you suspect a player of cheating then talk to the referee through your team leader.

deacon

Back to top Go down

Post  skittles Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 am

these are the teams i registered

XsV 1 = Skittles, kandyman, ion, duece, legit

XsV 2 = Hawkeye, forces, assassin, vtec, lastwish
skittles
skittles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 am

skittles i dont have v1.1, ive tryed many times 2 have both v1.0 and v1.1 but it hasn't worked, so i wont b in that tournament

Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  skittles Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:32 pm

assassin i can do that for you. Ill do it this weekend, and walk you through it. Its very easy, but there are common mistakes.

Anyone else that needs this, me or kandyman can help you out. Just post here.
skittles
skittles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VTEC Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 pm

I aint got 1.1 either skit

VTEC

Back to top Go down

SoS 1.1 Tournament Coming Up!! Empty FoRCes team

Post  FoRCes Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:08 pm

ok guys atm its

XsV 2 =
Hawkeye (YES),
Forces(YES/View/Sub),
Tjs (YES)
slayer (YES)

Assassin (MAYBE if game can get working),
Vtec(NO, does not have)

So we need one more player.... can someone step in as we need five people, unless the problem for assassin and vtec can be resolved asap!
FoRCes
FoRCes

Back to top Go down

Post  skittles Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:41 pm

ill do it tonight.

just make sure all who need 1.1 are on tonight!!
skittles
skittles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VTEC Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:08 am

wat time bro?

VTEC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down